Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Countryside and Hospital

I had both of them this weekend. I always prefer the countryside rather than the hospital, but you have to be able to manage both situations as life can be a bit tricky sometimes. Watercolor helped at the hospital. It also helped that Sant Pau Hospital is one of the most beautiful hospitals in the world, I would say.

A view of the hospital


A hot chocolate helped too!

But, of course, I prefer the previous day when I has a nice BBQ at the house of my parent's friends. They own a beatiful cozy masia, a traditional Catalan farm. I could easily spend there days and days drawing all the interesting old objects they have inside!


A nice porch with ivy

The main door


It seems that the dust is out of my watercolor again, but I have to keep practicing!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Estan molt xules aquestes acuarel.les!! m´agraden molt, son molt fresques