Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some Sunday Sewing

I've always thought that Sunday is a cool day to spend at home with crafts or having a coffee with a good book. This morning it's been the first thing. I took the dust off the sewing machine and finished a project I started many weeks ago cutting the fabric. I was testing a very nice tutorial from Sew Mama Sew. I bought the fabric at Ikea, and it was quite cheap, and nice enough to use the tote later. I didn't wanted to spend a lot on money on the fabrics since it's my very first tote! I like the result quite a lot, though the closer look is not as neat as it should be. But it's been a funny beginning!

My cat's been very supportive during the sewing ;)

The finished tote, with fine red leaves
on a white background

1 comment:

Roger said...

Marina a veure si actualitzem eh? Petons!! aquest bolso el portaves un dia! és molt xulo!